Yoga is absolutely the science of the mind and it plays a major role in relaxing and calming our agitated mind. Today, so many people from the western world are getting attracted to Yoga to gain more insights on practicing yoga and to experience a moment of bliss. This article allows you to analyse the elements and secrets of 200 hours yoga teacher training session.
- The 200 hours yoga teacher training course works with the aim of bringing the trainees to the inner world of yoga and deepening the practices inside out.
- Understanding various relaxation and meditation techniques.
- Yoga therapy for strength-building, flexibility training, and inner healing.
Training Period and Schedule
This will be a 21 day course 50 hours of the course will be done remotely to enable people with tight schedules to participate easily.
07:00 – Early morning fruit
07:30 – Meditate or practice asana
09:30 – Breakfast
11:00 – Sequencing
13:00 – Lunch
15:30 – Adjustments
16:50 – Snack
17:00 – Practice asana
19:00 – Dinner
This schedule can be subjected to change.
Benefits of Yoga teacher training
- Helps you to explore the various limbs of classical yoga
- Comprehensive asana training including alignment, sequencing, modifications, assists, and teaching methodologies
- Assistance on practical teaching experience including cuing, assisting, and guiding pranayama and meditation practices
- Learn and refine your skills on teaching yoga asana, pranayama, meditation, bandhas, mudras and kriyas.
- Integrate more and more precision and nuances so you can teach with more confidence and depth.
So, choose the right yoga teacher training session to find your own vision and voice as a teacher right from the start.